Friday, November 12, 2010

Steven Silva and Diva Montelaba dating in Trinoma

Steven Silva of Starstruck
Celebrities are too normal.

That's how I describe showbiz folks we usually meet by accident.

Last Thursday, we went to Trinoma to watch the suspense flick Paranormal Activity 2. Our first stop, McDonalds for a dinner. I really love their cheeseburger!

After a luscious dinner, we bought our movie tickets. I was a little bit excited because it is my first time to watch a Paranormal movie. I haven't watched the first one.

Then, after we had our tickets, we went to Taters to buy their Superpop. I prefered the Texas Barbecue flavor for the popcorn.

While waiting on the counter, I noticed a familiar face. Raffy Tima ang Mariz Umali was next on the line. One thing that surprised me is, when they hold hands together! I never knew there's something between them! So cheesy! LOL! They are indeed "newsmakers".

Not just that. After Raffy and Mariz, another couple is queued on the Taters counter. I recognized the guy. I saw him on a billboard and he's one of the bachelors in Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2010. He was Steven Silva. I am not sure if the girl he's with was Diva Montelaba, a fellow Starstruck batchmate.

Everything went so normal. No tantrums from the crowd. It seems Raffy, Mariz, Steven, and Diva were "nobody"; ordinary people craving for a movie popcorn!

By the way, Steven Silva and Diva Montelaba are into a relationship? I saw them hold their hands like Raffy and Mariz.

Nevermind. At the end of the night, I just remembered one thing - I don't want to watch the first Paranormal flick anymore! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment