Monday, November 1, 2010

Free photo booth from National Geographic

I forgot to blog about the free photo booth I accidentally walked in when I was in Trinoma last October.

Passers by, including my friend and I, got really curious about the photo session going on the National Geographic's booth near the ticket counter of Trinoma Cinema.

We found out that it is a free photo booth (perhaps for the awareness or promotion of NG). But it isn't just a photo booth for portraits, because you can choose your own National Geographic magazine cover to set as your background.

Cool thing indeed. My friend and I chose the ancient Rome amphitheater as our background. I think there's also the Leaning Tower of Pisa and a fiber optic background too. I forgot the other cool backgrounds but I think there are six to choose from.

A lot if people started to queue. It is really a pretty fun way to promote knowledge and awareness to Filipinos.

Everything deserves a WHY. LIVE CURIOUS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment