Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Facebook exec can't change his status!



Mark Zuckerberg is ingenious I should say. Last Saturday, I watched the movie The Social Network. I know there's a lot of synopsis you can search over the net regarding this movie. I am not going yo blog a synopsis. I would just like to comment and highlight some scenes I find amusing.

The movie will bring you to a dimension most of us doesn't know; events that transpired behind the light blue colored social networking site of Facebook. Let us not take things too serious. I would like to comment not the serious way. Though these comments would also make sense but most of these are out of wit. So here it goes:

  • The actor who played Mark Zuckerberg speaks too fast. I wonder if Mark's speaks the same in reality. I think speaks the same. In the first place, the director would have noticed it.
  • I like this exchange of lines: GIRL: Why are you single on Facebook? | EDUARDO: I can't change my status of Facebook! | GIRL: You are the CFO of Facebook and you're telling me you don't know how to change your status on Facebook?!!! (Claps!!!) 
  • Justin Timberlake, who played Sean Parker, looks very sexy in his character.
  • Mark Zuckerberg in the film looks like a college nerdy guy.May be he really is. He created Facebook!
  • The voice of the two guys, who were brothers, is so deep and cold. I wonder if they joined a choir...they are fitted for a bass.
  • I think Facemash.com is a cool website especially when you want to compare your ex with your present relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment