Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows now on Philippine cinemas



Harry Potter series got a multitude of fans in the Philippines; and it is not surprising anymore to see the metro movie houses jam-packed with HP fanatics.

Brace yourself because today, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie will start to dominate the movie houses.

Last night when I was at the SM Mall of Asia, I saw one of their staff changing the names on their movie bulletin board. Though I expected it, I am still surprised to see that SM MOA allotted more than six (6) cinemas for the first day of showing of HP7.

Why I blog this? Because I am an avid fan of Harry Potter series. It is my dream to have a collection of its series from the Sorcerer's Stone to Deathly Hallows. (I guess I have to save thousands of bucks for it...hahaha!)

I am planning to watch it but not today. May be a week or two from now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment